Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I had 2 left, burned them up this arvo.
Worked out after I dumped a rider than I could only have 3 sprinters anyway !
Me too, then I had to make a leader decision.

I have saved a sprinter trade JIC a tired one had made it through the Alps and needs replaced.

ozzybmx

Which sprinters survives the time limit in the Pyrenees stages? Caleb still there?
Damn... you backed the wrong horse.

I was Jakobsen, Philipsen, Jakobsen, Philipsen, Jakobsen, Philipsen...

Coined me some points on 2nd place with winner bonus.

Your team looks strong for tonight, who gets the bonus though o_O

ozzybmx

I’m all in in the TT. Been out on the booze but just frantically checked so luckily I had set my stage winner this morning (don’t actually recall doing it).
I missed the TT time guess bonus for 100pts :rolleyes:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Looks I chosen unwisely anyway!
Looks like you’ve got a victory lap into Paris tonight @ozzybmx !

In the circumstances, with my race lost, I’m now gunning for Caleb in the sprint.

ozzybmx

Looks I chosen unwisely anyway!
Looks like you’ve got a victory lap into Paris tonight @ozzybmx !

In the circumstances, with my race lost, I’m now gunning for Caleb in the sprint.
I am too... but no credits to put him in.

Hope he wins the sprint !!!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I can't log in any more to see the points breakdown for the last few days... cached link doesn't seem to work now the tour is run and done. :( I had WVA as stage winner for the last few days, so I must have done ok on the ITT stage. too many points lost early to catch up to Ozzy and AeroBuns.

Chapeau "Suckin' EPO"!! :D

ozzybmx

I can't log in any more to see the points breakdown for the last few days... cached link doesn't seem to work now the tour is run and done.
The league is still there, I can still see everyone's teams and point breakdown.

I've been playing the same league each year for about 6-8yrs.

The trick is to never miss a day and have a trading plan... saying that, a few years back a crash took out 3 members of my team in one day.

You did well in the last couple of stages.

ozzybmx

Get on it ! 3 weeks of tactics and its on SBS.

It was a close one between 3 of us last year but the old bull outlasted the young bulls with the saved trades till after the mountains ;) No doubt that will change this year as my barrage of sprinters for the last few stages was evident :cool:

2 in so far... get signed up Roadieburners.

SkateOrDie_Kassette.jpg