Trading Access Request

Jrok

Likes Dirt
I honestly thought i had! :)
Have you though Jez?
I honestly thought i had! :) I thought i had 5 decent posts and conduct myself like a decent human, my only hiccup was i couldnt post a new thread in the 'trading access applications' thread, hence posting in this thread. Failed dismally by the sounds of it :)

Minlak

custom titis
I honestly thought i had! :)

I honestly thought i had! :) I thought i had 5 decent posts and conduct myself like a decent human, my only hiccup was i couldnt post a new thread in the 'trading access applications' thread, hence posting in this thread. Failed dismally by the sounds of it :)
Don't feel bad its a 99.9% failure rate to have actually read and comprehended the entire process correctly

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The process is actually pretty complicated. Once you hit 10 meaningful posts @Jrok I wish you the best of luck. But those mods...they are a fickle bunch.

Jrok

Likes Dirt
Thanks everyone I thought it might be something along those lines, i'll just stay involved and see what happens :)

Minlak

custom titis
I’ll make it easy for the next applicants and give you the first 5 posts you can just copy paste anyone of these into any thread and your golden.
  1. Why not both?
  2. Did you google it?
  3. New bike time!
  4. Dogs are great!
  5. Eat a bag of Dicks!

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll make it easy for the next applicants and give you the first 5 posts you can just copy paste anyone of these into any thread and your golden.
  1. Why not both?
  2. Did you google it?
  3. New bike time!
  4. Dogs are great!
  5. Eat a bag of Dicks!
*You're