Trading access

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It may not be the easiest and simplest gig to get trading access but that's what keeps us a premium trading location as opposed to gumtree and eBay.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hi All,

This is actually my first post on this site. I've read for a number of years but haven't felt the need to post as yet.
I managed to purchase a groupset recently via the PM method, but I must say it's a pretty awkward process to get trading access. I'll see if I can find some relevant content for me to contribute to
Just go easy. You don't want to get hooked.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Hi All,

This is actually my first post on this site. I've read for a number of years but haven't felt the need to post as yet.
I managed to purchase a groupset recently via the PM method, but I must say it's a pretty awkward process to get trading access. I'll see if I can find some relevant content for me to contribute to
You can start by telling us how many bikes is your ideal number.

E.g dry weather enduro, wet weather enduro, DH, dirt jumper, XC bikes x 2, bike path bike.

stirk

Burner
Hi All,

Who made the first two?

Nick Mase

Cannon Fodder
Howdy new members, we have a trading area on this site that you need to apply for access to but that access can only be granted once you've met the criteria that we need to show you're a reliable member that will trade in a fair and honest fashion.
Please read the criteria here http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?4932-How-To-Gain-Trading-Access

Please do not send an application for trading access unless you've read and understand the things we ask. If you have zero posts, don't apply as it is wasting your time and our's.
Enjoy the forums. ;)
The link seems to be broken, could one of the moderators please update it?

Attachments