Trading access

levon22

Likes Bikes
Hey, long time farkin'er here.
Getting back into riding and when I used to ride I had trading access, but for some reason I no longer have it since recently logging back on to the site.
I messaged a moderator about 2 weeks ago but still haven't had a reply. I understand he must be busy and can't reply to all PMs.
Is there a way I can have my trading access re-issued? I would really like to buy some parts and build a new bike so I can get back into it.
Bless,
Levon22.

ChopSticks

Banned
trading access is like a drivers license... expires after 2 years on inactive use.......

lol jks im just BS'ing..... you might aswell just reapply, chances are they will approve you before they bother/ get around to seeing your PM.
If youre only purchasing... then just PM the seller... no real need to have access to make a post.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Just reapply and we can then process te request.

Just be sure to read the rules first.

Minlak

custom titis
There are 3 main rules to ensure your trading experience is a complete one.
1) Don't use a template (this is good for 3 or 4 free bumps with people telling you to use a template)
2) If it is a bike make sure you don't mention the frame size (another 2 or 3 free bumps there)
3) If it is a Chopstiks sale you must fill the first 2 pages calling him a douche and thief.

:behindsofa:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey, long time farkin'er here.
Getting back into riding and when I used to ride I had trading access, but for some reason I no longer have it since recently logging back on to the site.
I messaged a moderator about 2 weeks ago but still haven't had a reply. I understand he must be busy and can't reply to all PMs.
Is there a way I can have my trading access re-issued? I would really like to buy some parts and build a new bike so I can get back into it.
Bless,
Levon22.
Whatever you're doing, you're doing it wrong. I checked your account and you have trading access so it should be operating as normal.

levon22

Likes Bikes
hahaha thanks for the replies guys!
It does indeed say I have trading access, however I can't view the bmx section.
For instance, there's a thread that says *free bars - Melbourne* or something, but when I click the link I am told that I don't have access to that part of the site.
It says that there are apparently only 2 threads in the bmx section, which led me to believe that I'm not able to see the entire section.
I can't see any complete bike section either.

Sorry if this is all common sense haha, I just haven't been on this site in a loooong time... Speaking of which, I'd better get around to changing my profile pic... that's just embarrassing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
hahaha thanks for the replies guys!
It does indeed say I have trading access, however I can't view the bmx section.
For instance, there's a thread that says *free bars - Melbourne* or something, but when I click the link I am told that I don't have access to that part of the site.
It says that there are apparently only 2 threads in the bmx section, which led me to believe that I'm not able to see the entire section.
I can't see any complete bike section either.

Sorry if this is all common sense haha, I just haven't been on this site in a loooong time... Speaking of which, I'd better get around to changing my profile pic... that's just embarrassing.

This sounds like a common computer error know as a PICNIC. have you tried turning your computer off then on?