NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Thanks for saving me a iced Vo-Vo Crofty
even if I did turn up at the end. ......
Next build day it will be good to see more of the people that ride here
but never show their faces when work needs to be done. ...........

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Next workday.

Hi Everyone,

The next workday is Thursday 16th of April. 9am till lunchtime. Meet at Royal National Park office carpark 159 Farnell Avenue.

This day might be a materials acquisition and transport day in prep for a big build day in Early June.

The workday after that is Saturday 6th June. No workdays in May sorry- I have been told to take leave.

Do the Survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/royalnationalparksurvey

Crofty

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Show of hands for thursday?

Hi All,

Next scheduled day is this Thursday. If people are planning to come along please let me know for catering and planning. I have put a few workdays on thursdays as some people have indicated they can't make weekends but If we don't get the numbers we might have to go back to just weekends.

This weeks project is rocks- big ones so bring your muscles- there will be iced vovos for payment.

Crofty

vovo.jpg

dcrofty

Eats Squid
what time are you starting crofty?

Good question. 9am. Meet in the carpark of the Royal National Parks Office. 159 Farnell Ave. (the offices up the top of the hill not the visitors center down the bottom). We usually work though till about 12:30 ish.

Big big rocks.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is going to sound like I am scared of big rocks but I can not make it Thursday. I can not get out of work. I am still keen on mid week build days in future.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Don't think of the BIG HEAVY rocks mate. .....
think iced VO-VO's.....mmmmmmmmmm.....
Crofty I'll see if I can be "out of the office" for a bit on Thursday :heh: