Trails Officer needed!

Well folks,

Some of you may already know this but I will be handing over the 'Trails Officer' reins to someone new in the next few weeks.

The City of Mitcham is seeking applications for a part time trails officer. The job advert will be in Saturday's Advertiser and on the Council website http://www.mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au/

Cheers,

Rod

We got a new one

Hi Folks,

Rod (the old trails officer) here to let you know that Nicolas Bowman has started working for Council this week as the new trails officer to replace me as I go off to concentrate on my consultancy work fulltime.

Many of you will already know Nick from his fine trail work with AMBC, Inside Line, BicycleSA, Green Corp and ForestrySA to name a few. Instrumental was Nick in many a fine trail around SA (Cudlee Creek, Melrose, Eagle to name a few). We look forward to getting some 'bowmaniac' treatment on our existing and proposed trails around the Mitcham hills.

Nick will be in this role at Council 2 days a week, usually Thursdays and Fridays and can be contacted via mountainbike@mitchamcouncil or via the general phone number 8372 8888.

Thanks to all of you for your feedback, suggestions and questions over the last 12 months or so. I trust you will continue to work with Nick and help fly the flag for sustainable trail development and responsible riding etc.

Happy Trails,

Rod.