Tramp Bike - want a stp v.s dj3

want a stp

Banned
Yea would be nice to get this game rolling, ben whats your set gunna be ? Just so i can get another video so i cant upload to photo bucket so its ready to post up straight away ?

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok boys you will never believe it but i just put a hole in my tramp about the size of a foot.

i have a new tramp mat on order so i will be back in the game soon. sorry for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nV2VvaouU

heres an old set of a barspin no-footer. its the third one. as you can see i didn't put my feet back on the bike properly but it will have to do.

Last edited:

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok boys you will never believe it but i just put a hole in my tramp about the size of a foot.

i have a new tramp mat on order so i will be back in the game soon. sorry for this.
Hahahaha. sorry just had to laugh.
what where you doing.
Umm my set will probly be a decent sized nothing. so not just a let go of the bike but fullr extended and everything . or an old skool no hander
(yes i am very shit)

want a stp

Banned

Grr dont you hate that, well where not waiting for you so its just Me, Ben and Curlz will change the thread now.

want a stp

Banned
Come on ben_rides_a_bike is it really that hard to go bounce on your trampoline and get a video ? If you cant get any one to film it for you just sit your camera/phone on a table or ledge and do it your self ! Its not that hard i do it with all my videos.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my tramp gets back today or tomorrow lunch time from being fixed so yeah i can join back in if you like.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come on ben_rides_a_bike is it really that hard to go bounce on your trampoline and get a video ? If you cant get any one to film it for you just sit your camera/phone on a table or ledge and do it your self ! Its not that hard i do it with all my videos.
my tramp gets back today or tomorrow lunch time from being fixed so yeah i can join back in if you like.
Sorry guys i have to go back into hospital today to get some stiches redone in my mouth because not long ago i had a big stack and yer the disolving stiches desolved to quick and i had t get em re done. so im out