Trampbike Brodie #91 vs ACNRS

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
aren't the rules of trampbike that you have to catch the bike with your feet in the regular pedal position once finished a trick?

i know i and many other people would agree that this is hat they do.

not trying to bag your trick or anything but it would be a good indicator of if you landed the trick properly or not.

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
aren't the rules of trampbike that you have to catch the bike with your feet in the regular pedal position once finished a trick?

not trying to bag your trick or anything but it would be a good indicator of if you landed the trick properly or not.
ah well, doesnt have to be perfect.

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
is it just me or who else finds this so gay.

trampbike comp? seriously.

grow up and just do it to dirt, they are good fun and all but a fark comp

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt

yeah that wasn't the best double whip and not being able to catch it on a bike that size??:)

Brodie #91

Likes Dirt
So sorry man i snapped the forks today:mad:
I got angry and through the bike and snapped the forks lol.
If you want i will have my ones by the weekend off my mate so we can finish the game then or you can just win.
Up to you?
Oh but befor a snapped the forks i got a vid of the 360whip so i will post that up if you want to finish the game.
lol

cheers.

Tomshak

Likes Dirt
If you want i will have my ones by the weekend off my mate so we can finish the game then or you can just win.
Up to you?
Oh but befor a snapped the forks i got a vid of the 360whip so i will post that up if you want to finish the game.
lol

cheers.
Haha, put snapped forks up as a set :D

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
Up to you?
lol

cheers.
i dont care, i can wait