Transition carbon covert

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
It looks amazing, loving the simplicity of it.

May just beat the SB-66C for my next bike.

Last edited:

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is all about the Cock and Balls

[video=vimeo;45041994]http://vimeo.com/45041994[/video]

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It sure does look the goods !! Super clean look with all that internal cable routing as well. No mention of price there yet?? A pretty penny I'm sure.
Pretty cool test track. :thumb:

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It sure does look the goods !! Super clean look with all that internal cable routing as well. No mention of price there yet?? A pretty penny I'm sure.
Pretty cool test track. :thumb:
Already annoying Xero (ie Supersports), Prices should be soon. Hopefully they will be good. Quiver killer.

Ivan

Eats Squid
It would be interesting to know what size chainring the pivot placement has been optimized for...

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
I love the look of TR bikes. On my wish list for now. Hopefully they have it refined and perfected in a few years when my current 160mm stead is retired.

Damienp

Likes Dirt
Very nice. Always loved the concept behind the covert. A carbon one really ups the ante from one of the smaller companies out there.
Bravo transition. This one may see me back in the fold in the future.

Ivan

Eats Squid
whatever it is ... its been 'fully optimised' :usa2:
Ha ha.

Its a big deal. They mention the pivot location has been raised to optimize for 1x or 2x drivetrains, which I assume means that it would suck with a 22 tooth granny.

Its just something to consider, especially if you buy it as frame only.

nibbZ

Likes Dirt
It will be mine evil laugh here...................

Man i am a huge fan of the look that this bike has, can't wait to ride one, even better can't wait to own one.