Supersports
Introducing the Carbon Patrol with Huck To Flat Technology - Video

p4pb13005768.jpg

[video=vimeo;149298198]https://vimeo.com/149298198[/video]

REFINING OUR FLAGSHIP PATROL

p4pb13005769.jpg

p4pb13005770.jpg

p4pb13005771.jpg

"The Patrol Carbon is the bulldog that can win an agility contest; the Motörhead fan who secretly knows how to dance the salsa.
Sure, the recipe to make a 155mm travel bike that shines on rowdy descents is relatively straightforward these days, but few
companies have figured out how to bake-in the kind of all-around versatility that Transition has managed to do with their Patrol."
-Mike Levy, Pinkbike // Full review to come.

"While it's not downhill season in the PNW, I've taken the Patrol Carbon to one of our local shuttle spot's on several occasions and
actually prefered the Patrol Carbon over my downhill bike on those trails. The confidence inspiring geo combined with the bottomless
feel of the Giddy Up suspension allows me to charge like I'm on my big bike." -Eric Brown, Freehub Magazine // Full review to come.

p4pb13005773.jpg

p4pb13005774.jpg

ABOUT THE PATROL CARBON

The Patrol Carbon is the highly anticipated premium option to our well regarded aluminum Patrol.
All the great features of the aluminum Patrol with a large reduction in weight and no compromise in strength.
The carbon front triangle, seatstays and chainstays provide a crisp and responsive ride with excellent trail feel.
Featuring all the same geometry and GiddyUp suspension the Patrol Carbon is even more capable up and down mountains.
The fully guided internal cable routing for rear brake, derailleur and seatpost are easy to use and rattle free.
The collet main pivot keeps the rear end stiff and the threaded bottom bracket is a mechanics dream.
With around a 600 gram weight savings over the aluminum Patrol the Patrol Carbon climbs like an E-bike, and descends like a downhill bike.

INTEGRATED FEATURES:
Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
Giddy Up Link Suspension, 155mm Rear and 160mm Front
Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
Tubes Inside Tubes Internal Cable Routing for Easy Setup
Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.5 lbs.

DESIGN FEATURES

p4pb13005779.jpg

p4pb13005780.jpg

p4pb13005783.jpg

p4pb13005781.jpg

p4pb13005782.jpg

JPG

Likes Bikes
Smuggler carbon time ??

Any hint on a Carbon smuggler in Transitions future plans ?

Xero ?

-p

placebo

Likes Dirt
Pretty competitive I think.... Love Transition ATM....... Especially Xero (wink Wink)
$4999. Jesus fuck that's some sticker shock. I got an aluminium patrol from MTB direct, changed the shock to a float x2 and I'm still $2k better off. Really great frames though. Latest Bike mag bible of bike tests gives the alu a great rap from noted slow-poke retro-grouch Ferrentino too.