Transition Frame Sale 25% OFF

xero

Supersports
Rotorburn Transition DEAL SALE TIME.

We have a super limited number of Bandit and Covert 27.5 frames that need to be out shredding trails.

Transition Bandit 27.5 , 140mm Travel was $2399.00 Sale Price $1799.00
All frames come with a Fox CTD Kashima rear shock.
Geo here: http://www.supersports.net.au/products/bikes/transition/transition-bandit-27-5

The Bandit is an aggressive trail bike designed for riders that love long rides and long climbs but don't want to compromise on the descents.
Built with an excellent strength to weight ratio, the Bandit can hang with XC crowd while remaining very aggressive on the downhills and technical sections.
The custom tuned suspension provides incredibly efficient pedalling while maintaining the ability to go wide open and devour rough trails.

1 x Medium Red - $1799
1 x Medium Blue - $1799
1 x Medium Grey - $1799
1 x Large Blue - $1799

$50 Flat Rate shipping in Australia.

14BanditT1.jpg
14BanditF1.jpg
14BanditF2.jpg
14BanditF3.jpg

Transition Covert 27.5, 160mm Travel was $2599.00 Sale Price $1949.00
Frames come with Fox Float Float X Kashima

Geo here: http://www.supersports.net.au/products/bikes/transition/transition-covert-27-5

The Covert is the most versatile bike we make in our lineup. Designed to not only excel in a multitude of riding styles, it dominates them.
New pivot placements and geometry make the Covert super comfortable and efficient to climb while the increased stroke shock and custom tuned suspension make the Covert destroy downhills and remain incredibly playful.

1 x Medium Orange - $1949
1 x Medium Grey - $1949

$50 Flat Rate shipping in Australia.

14Covert275T1.jpg
14Covert275F3.jpg
14Covert275F2.jpg

Shoot us a PM to take advantage of the Rotorburn Member Deal or email us from http://www.supersports.net.au

Last edited:

iUDEX_nCr

Likes Dirt
someone 178cm tall, would they ride a medium or large bandit?

EDIT: I know there's a sizing chart, but the geometry appears to fit about half a size-full size smaller than "mainstream" stuff.

Ackland

chats d'élevage

EDIT: I know there's a sizing chart, but the geometry appears to fit about half a size-full size smaller than "mainstream" stuff.
I had a L at 180cm but I prefer a long TT

Also had the first Gen Bandit29 so not totally sure on the 27.5

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Large-mate,-even-then-its-still-smaller-than-norm

xero

Supersports

At 178 cms , you are spot on for a Bandit 27.5 in the M size. The Transition sizing chart in real terms takes into account how the bike is designed to be ridden.. which is fairly aggressively. In the end though... it does come down to how you like your bikes to feel.

Just remember, on the 27.5's both the TT and reach were increased from the 2013 year models..... On the M size Bandit... the reach is 419mm, where as on a older 26 Bandit the M size was only 401mm....
We do find that unless you prefer a longer bike, the sizing chart is pretty spot on.

Give me a yell if you need more help.

Cheers R