Travel Sub Forum Under Rotorburn General

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Just a suggestion, I don't know if it's worth it or not but having a travel forum rather than travel related threads ending up in general MTB discussion. Maybe with custom headers related to the destination too? eg NZ, Canada, Europe. It could make it easier for people to find threads related to destinations where they're planning a trip or to chat with people who might be there at the same time.

Just putting it out there, feel free to knock me back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just giving this a bump as I don't want it to drop off the radar...is there a way to get the ball rolling?

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
I Like the idea as well. Could be very handy for those looking for experiences and tips for travelling overseas for a bike related holiday :whoo:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How does this not exist yet? There is forum sections for so much stuff, a travel one makes perfect sense. People are regularly heading to NZ and Canada, as well as some recent(ish) off the beaten track adventures. There is also a bit an ex-pat network that could provide localised info on ride destinations.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It's alive! I've set up the new travel section in the general area of the forums. Thanks for the suggestions, feel free to chip in whenever you like.