Travelling on Spirit of Tas with Roof Racks

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This is a solid effort.
I counted 11 bikes.
Thats a mega ! I seen a Kia SUV with 9 on it, thought that was a stellar effort.

Get ready for a crackdown on rear bike racks, they allow 0.75m... I got a little bit of hassle on the way over for my vertical rack extending back ~1.5m, I explained to the girl that there is no option to put in total length, just a tick box for 'bike rack', she said I should have called and made the amendment myself.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Thats a mega ! I seen a Kia SUV with 9 on it, thought that was a stellar effort.

Get ready for a crackdown on rear bike racks, they allow 0.75m... I got a little bit of hassle on the way over for my vertical rack extending back ~1.5m, I explained to the girl that there is no option to put in total length, just a tick box for 'bike rack', she said I should have called and made the amendment myself.
Thats what my party did haha. It said to do it somwhere in the terms when booking.

ozzybmx

Thats what my party did haha. It said to do it somwhere in the terms when booking.
That's our 3rd trip on the boat but first without a caravan. I had the decency to zoom all droppers in but it was still a 1.5m mass extending from where the back of the car was.
Didn't bother with the small print :oops:

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spirit of Tassie has a 30% off sale at present from April 12 - me , ute camper , room $1250 return , could get it under $1 k if I take a recliner .....

ozzybmx

Wow... $400 return with a vehicle and no cabin. Need to keep it under 2.1m as you'll be stuck in Tassie till May.

ozzybmx

Uh , now I have to investigate further !
I would have liked to head over for the Derby Fest as it sounds like its going to be the Derby equivalent the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival.
Hate the drive to VIC though... it gives me the shits.