Trek session 88 2010, Would a large be too big ?

tx5

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I am seriously considering buying a second hand 2010 Trek Session 88, but I am worried that a large would be too big and hard to throw around ?? I am 183 cm which is exactly 6 foot and only 15 so Im assuming i will grow more. All help would be great, even better if someone owns one of these bikes or has history with one etc etc

Cheers

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
had a 2009 in medium and im 5'11, i could have easily rode a large so i wouldnt worry

at 5,11 i was at the limit in terms of size and being 15 id say you would grow out of a medium quick so go the large

Last edited:

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea there fairly small sized that would be perfect size.
i have been waiting for my 2011 frame for months now, should come next week

J--A--C--K

Likes Bikes
go the large i ride a medium and am only 5'8 and the bars are very close, they have a very short top end plus a rather low standover so u should be right

dunndog

Eats Squid
yea there fairly small sized that would be perfect size.
i have been waiting for my 2011 frame for months now, should come next week
Waiting on mine too.. Was due Dec 24 but now Jan 11.. I'm 5'11" and have ordered a large

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
yer i believe you should go the large....and sorry to barge you thread buy since your talking about treks and size im just checking....im 6'2 and would be too big for a small session 8 right? cheers

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
Waiting on mine too.. Was due Dec 24 but now Jan 11.. I'm 5'11" and have ordered a large
I got mine new years eve!!!! there so sick you wont be dissapointed, <3 working at a bike shop :D

and i recon a large would suit you fine mate, i ordered the medium though cause it will be a little bit easier to maneuver and im slightly shorter.

jasevr4

Likes Dirt
I'm 180cm and rode a Medium this year but I like my bikes on the smaller side. A Large would be sweet for a race bike.