Trials ride Manly Mon 26th!

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just posting here to let you and all other trials riders that we are going out for a HUGE trials ride in manly on Monday the 26th.

We are meeting at the big poo at Manly Ferry wharf at 11am. If you don't know what the poo is just do to Manly Wharf and you'll figure it out.

BTW People on anything other than trials bikes are welcome but I can gaurantee that you won't enjoy yourself cause we'll be riding beachrocks for a fair bit of it.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Monday is acually on the 26th, might wanna edit the topic. :)

[Rik edit: cheers, fixed]

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wanna go, i can try but i need some help with the whole getting there thing, i have no experience with getting to manly with a bike

i know i need a train to circular quay then a ferry to manly, how often do ferries run? and what time should i leave my house (chatswood) to get to manly for 11 am....

the big poo???

jo3y

Likes Bikes
if the weather is nice count me in .... i am still learning though and can do close to nothing haha

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
umm I'm not too good with the whole north shore thing either, PM naz and ask him how to get around cause I'll prolly be driving.

Just go to Manly ferry wharf and you'll find the poo, trust me.

BTW monkey, have you been into the city for one of the city ride?? What sort of bike you ride?

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
yeah ill be there with my new prototype Onza Woodstock... see how it rides! ive got a couple of others to come too so it should be sweet.