Trials shops in Melbourne?

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Hey all. Bit quiet in the trials section lately! Just wondering if anyone knows of a bricks-and-mortar bike shop in Melbourne that specializes (or at least stocks) trials bikes & parts? There's Bike Trials Direct but they seem to be online only.

Bought myself a Monty Kamel 220 (few years old & needs a couple of new bits), looking to do a few comps at novice level & interested in social rides in/around Melbs if there's any happening. I'm assuming my MTBA license will cover trials events as well as MTB events.

Cheers. :)

20161217_173444.jpg

poita

Likes Dirt
No info for you, but interested in the answer. Been looking at getting to arrive trials events myself. I do know MTBA licence definitely covers you for trials events though.

haulrs

Likes Bikes
Unsure about what is happening with trials try face book and look up Owen Gwilliam or bike trials Australia.. I don't care for facebook so no idea.... used to be a Tuesday night city ride but I can pass on numbers if you want to pm me but I am not popping up here ...
Shop wise in Melb try the ride cyclery in Kew .. ask for nathan "bratwurst " mummery

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)

haulrs

Likes Bikes
To be honest some of them hip hoppers shop at" tartybikes.co.uk " but as it is with the online world research is vital refunds are somewhat difficult....

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)