XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He will want you to buy in big, but I'm sure a man with your negotiating skills will be able to buy one for the price of ten.

Just asked if he has anything in pink :)

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not sure if I like those pedals yet, they don't seem wide enough, are there wider ones than the Nukeproof Horizons?

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
What happened to the stanchion on your fork? Looks like a lot of discolouration in the front on photo?

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
^ your focus...? It seems your camera has done what mine does and deliberately ignored what you want to take a photo of and got a crystal clear shot of your ground.

But yeah...the stanchions on a new fork like that should be high gloss still. Tha doesn't grey blurr look good.

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks like a super cool rig @HamboCairns
It really is everything I wanted!

The only upgrades I'd want after one ride are a tubeless conversion (I have a tub of Stans at the ready!) and taller bars, maybe a 38mm, perhaps a couple degrees more backsweep. The Nukeproof Horizon bar sounds ideal.

beeb

cheese-muffled mooo
It really is everything I wanted!

The only upgrades I'd want after one ride are a tubeless conversion (I have a tub of Stans at the ready!) and taller bars, maybe a 38mm, perhaps a couple degrees more backsweep. The Nukeproof Horizon bar sounds ideal.
If you have 31.8mm dia bars now, don't bother changing to 35mm. Just get bars with more rise.