XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I fucking love this bike :)

Chromag bars arrive on Monday!

On the more immediate list are:
  • 203mm + 180mm RT-66 rotors and corresponding sintered pads
  • Rimpact or Tannus Armour Tubeless
  • New shoes (Specialized 2FO Roost flat pedal shoes look good!)
  • Mini pump (Lezyne maybe?)
  • CO2 dispenser (Lezyne again?)
  • Enduro strap (Italian sounding one)
  • Clear/Photo-chromatic riding glasses
Medium term:
  • Shimano Deore or SLX 4 pot brakes ($250)
  • Shimano SLX crankset -170mm 30T ($180)
Further down the line:
  • DMR Vault or V12
  • Hunt Wide Trail wheelset ($850)
  • Shimano Deore/SLX 12 speed groupset with XT shifter ($400)
  • Hope bottom bracket ($150)
  • Rockshox Revelation/Pike/Yari/Lyrik or Fox 34/36 Rythm/Performance ($800)

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are 6 bolt and used for 80kms so far ;) They may or may not howl for you - can’t guarantee either way
Can you DM me a price please? Do you only have 203mm?

Lastly, do they come with pads? If not can you point me to the correct ones?

Minlak

Giant... yeah baby.
Can you DM me a price please? Do you only have 203mm?

Lastly, do they come with pads? If not can you point me to the correct ones?
They are the ones on my E-Bike I am having howling problems with - was just being funny - well trying to - I am waiting on new pads from Uberbike to see if it’s pads causing the howling if that corrects it I will have RT 66 for sale - if it doesn’t I will have RT 86 for sale - I will pm first before I lost anything

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are the ones on my E-Bike I am having howling problems with - was just being funny - well trying to - I am waiting on new pads from Uberbike to see if it’s pads causing the howling if that corrects it I will have RT 66 for sale - if it doesn’t I will have RT 86 for sale - I will pm first before I lost anything
Thanks mate :)

Minlak

Giant... yeah baby.
@HamboCairns - if you are keen for the specialized shoes sign up to their mailing list. They should go on sale for black friday. they did last year. they were 25% off.
The only problem right now is supply - I have been trying to get new specialized shoes in my size for 5 mths - the Roost released and internet out of stock in heaps of sizes immediately :(

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only problem right now is supply - I have been trying to get new specialized shoes in my size for 5 mths - the Roost released and internet out of stock in heaps of sizes immediately :(
Bugger, I'm size 48 so hopefully there's not too much demand for that!

Minlak

Giant... yeah baby.
Bugger, I'm size 48 so hopefully there's not too much demand for that!
Lol - You can only get 48 in Black and I have been chasing them since release - I think I found a pair in Cairns but that shop hasn't answered emails and chances of a possible discount are slim from a retail shop.

HamboCairns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol - You can only get 48 in Black and I have been chasing them since release - I think I found a pair in Cairns but that shop hasn't answered emails and chances of a possible discount are slim from a retail shop.
I might give them a call today!

I really like the green but hey ho.