XC Tropical hardcore hardtail

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I used to hate PYR threads like this, and still do! Post your RIDE, not you slowly growing collection of parts.
Why not move this this to Parts N Stuff, as that's essentially what these piece by piece build threads are.
Maybe we need a new sub-section for build threads...
Sorry Hambo. I can understand the excitement of a new bike, but 3 parts and a bottle of sealant; was not worth posting

Minlak

custom titis
I used to hate PYR threads like this, and still do! Post your RIDE, not you slowly growing collection of parts.
Why not move this this to Parts N Stuff, as that's essentially what these piece by piece build threads are.
Sorry Hambo. I can understand the excitement of a new bike, but 3 parts and a bottle of sealant; was not worth posting
To defend Hambo here - we did encourage him in another thread to do this - not his fault at all - I’ll take the blame for this one

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
I’m glad you could take time out from kicking puppies and telling kids that Santa isn’t real to make comment on Hambo’s new bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Excellent. Now make sure to tell your build story as disjointedly as possible.
It all began in the lounge room. I was fondling my unused, but not discarded, bottle of Stan's no tubes when I had an epiphany! It was as though the stars peeled back and a big bang of pure energy erupted. Was it in my mind's eye or reality? I couldn't tell. I heard the blowing of trupets...no wait it was an air compressor. Then a flash of light. Thunderous noise. Suddenly I knew! The future had been revealed to me, I needed a way to use the Stan's that wouldn't result in an embarassing confession. I needed....

...a new bike.