XC Tropical hardcore hardtail

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ your focus...? It seems your camera has done what mine does and deliberately ignored what you want to take a photo of and got a crystal clear shot of your ground.

But yeah...the stanchions on a new fork like that should be high gloss still. Tha doesn't grey blurr look good.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It really is everything I wanted!

The only upgrades I'd want after one ride are a tubeless conversion (I have a tub of Stans at the ready!) and taller bars, maybe a 38mm, perhaps a couple degrees more backsweep. The Nukeproof Horizon bar sounds ideal.
If you have 31.8mm dia bars now, don't bother changing to 35mm. Just get bars with more rise.

Minlak

custom titis
Tubeless ready wheels doesn’t meant they are ready for tubeless - are they taped for tubeless?

If they are break one side remove tube - put valve in and sealant (if you don’t have the syringe ) and seal it up and pump away.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the correct method to take the tube out, insert the new valve and then pump up to make sure the tyre doesn't leak air BEFORE pouring any sealant into the tyre?
I dunno, but that's what I do.
Do quality tyres come off and go back on the rim much easier than cheaper ones?

I have a Minion DHF Exo+ TR 3C and a DHR II Exo TR 3C.
Some rims are tighter fitting than others. The tightest I've encountered were the same tyres you've got, on a Remedy with slightly beaten up alloy rims

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe send a pic of the rim and tape so we can determine if it’s suitable. It may just be basic rim tape and not tubeless compatible.
If it isn’t, a roll of 3M outdoor masking tape is $15 at Bunnings and will be enough for a few wheel sets.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Ragley site states that it's pre-taped and comes with valves!

Anyhoo, after a couple of days of tubeless, I'm dropping the pressure a bit this weekend and seeing what the fuss is all about!

I've been recommended an insert for the rear as I'm around 100kg so I want to avoid rim dents with lower pressures.
Just roll up a few old sheets of news paper.