Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Oh yeah no one resigns .
They are all below Trump's standards so they are fired.
Except maybe that mad Sarah Sanders bitch.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He ‘hires the best people’.
He praises them.
They slight him.
He says they’re terrible and he never liked them.
Likewise, anyone he ever discusses is such a good guy, called by first name and praised until the slight. Then never been able to trust them, bad person, might be an immigrant etc.

moorey

call me Mia
Working for him is the kiss of death...but they know they can line their pockets before it goes sour.

In the long run, they will distance themselves from him, and those who are more critical will come out looking better. People have short memories, and will forget that they once supported and enabled him.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Working for him is the kiss of death...but they know they can line their pockets before it goes sour.

In the long run, they will distance themselves from him, and those who are more critical will come out looking better. People have short memories, and will forget that they once supported and enabled him.
Like The Mooch?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saudi Arabia owns a huge chunk of America, if Michael Moore is to be believed. They have more than enough leverage over Iran and almost every other middle eastern nation. The true test of American allegiance would be Saudi Arabia vs Israel.

Yep. For one.
Pretty much all of them found a conscious after leaving and said what a dick he is....
It’s good for book deals, interviews and the speaking circuit.
When he was conscious again, did he also have a conscience?

moorey

call me Mia
Saudi Arabia owns a huge chunk of America, if Michael Moore is to be believed. They have more than enough leverage over Iran and almost every other middle eastern nation. The true test of American allegiance would be Saudi Arabia vs Israel.

When he was conscious again, did he also have a conscience?
Yes. Conscience. And not him, ‘the best people’ he hires then fires.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Trump's already deployed military in Saudi, Saudi's waiting to find out who deployed the bomb drone as Iran claims it wasn't them but Rebals.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Trump's already deployed military in Saudi, Saudi's waiting to find out who deployed the bomb drone as Iran claims it wasn't them but Rebals.
Yep. Now we’re relying on individual military leaders risking prison and worse for defying orders to stop this getting really bad....

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Have to say the good thing about Trump is he has conviction in his ideas.

This America First thing has been a long standing “frame of thought” with him. Same as his approach to North Korea and China

This is about the next step in the trade war re: postal services and agreements
https://apple.news/Akjeh1l6GSh2TxHMHsKZ5FA

I think Australia should also do something about its postal agreements ... I don’t know all the details, but there was an SMH article several years ago that covered Australia’s obligations under this global postal agreement and we are getting shafted.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Have to say the good thing about Trump is he has conviction in his ideas.
lol. His only idea is Trump first, the rest he makes up as he goes along... There are a few common themes he uses to keep the idiots bemused, but even thats a stretch.

Postal services...? The world is literally burning and we are worrying about the mail...?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This America First thing has been a long standing “frame of thought” with him. Same as his approach to North Korea and China
It’s a throw away line of a populist that doesn’t mean shit. The US consumer pays for the tariffs and North Korea is continuing to make nukes and test short and mid range missiles. Trump is just playing optics.