Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The smell of desperation is getting pretty pungent. Unfortunately for the cancer charity thief, the polls are likely to be pretty bang on this time and as long as everyone turns up (which so far they have been in record numbers) he's going to be subpoenaed for being an offensively stupid stain in the rather near future. Oh and Butt Head wants his face back you bag of shit.

moorey

call me Mia
Early polling is huuuuge (relatively), so the count on the day might be more indicative than we’d expected. It’s a 2:1 ratio in favour of Democratic voters too.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Mine are. No idea about yours.

What is the truth behind the Biden revelations?
You mean the New York Post story that was censored by Twitter / FB? Hard to know at this stage, concerns a lot of suspect "evidence" hacked from an old abandoned computer of Hunters that from what I've read declares very little that's incriminating.

Ironically it's probably a bigger story due to the hamfisted way Twitter tried to censor it and suspend accounts (i.e. Kayleigh's) that tried to share it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Many believe that life begins the exact instant an egg is fertilised. Usually, more than one egg is fertilised during the IVF process, therefore, the ones that aren't used are killed.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
I think you mean murdered. And I think we all know that most of those clinics are comitting genocide.

Ackland

chats d'élevage

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lucky for my wife and I, our son was the last egg. So we don't have to feel like murderers :)
Except for all those previous eggs...

Seriously though, it's good that you have a family and fuck me people come up with some crazy ideas.

Still...if the eggs were being kept "alive" and the storage facility lost power causing them all to thaw/decease, who is responsible for the mass murder? Is the "I was just following orders" defence applicable? Or is even the guy emptying the bins going to be against the wall?

I think George Carlin discussed abortion in a way I can understand - they want live babies so they can make dead soldiers

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Giuliani involved in the Biden revelations, sure to be legit...
Now I thought it was well documented that all the Hunter Biden specualtion was incorrect and he was clear? Wasn't it also kind of found they Rudy/trump were digging around the Ukraine's to find someone who would corroborate their bullshit?

Good to see crazy Rudy is back.