Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Watched that Trump Show movie last night (first part anyway). Best piece of satire since King Ralph.

Imagine if he actually was president.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, under two weeks till the election, that fours years went quick. Thought we'd all be dead by now with him at the helm.

Come on USA, end this shit show. That this election is even remotely close is insane, but hopefully it blows out on election night and Trump is smashed beyond any question or doubt (which i assume is what is going to happen).

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm calling double digit win for Biden
As in 'double digit more EC votes' than Trump, or 'double digit popular vote %' more than Trump?
If Biden wins I think he'll be looking at close to a 3 digit win in terms of EC votes

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I read tweets that are calling for 300+ EV vote count for Trump. Fucking hope not!
Be wary of the Twittersphere, the myopic moron is a profligate and verbose species there. Much shit is proffered as fact and / or gospel.

I think 300 odd EC/EV is what Trump got in 2016, and it'd be near impossible for him to get that again unless there's been some epic mobilisation of non-college educated white voters who didn't show up last time. Wisconsin and Michigan look goooone for him now, and most others look very sketchy if you take most polls at face value.
Peter Garrett was his dance teacher.....
I feel like Garret had more of an arthritic robot vibe.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Be wary of the Twittersphere, the myopic moron is a profligate and verbose species there. Much shit is proffered as fact and / or gospel.

I think 300 odd EC/EV is what Trump got in 2016, and it'd be near impossible for him to get that again unless there's been some epic mobilisation of non-college educated white voters who didn't show up last time. Wisconsin and Michigan look goooone for him now, and most others look very sketchy if you take most polls at face value.

I feel like Garret had more of an arthritic robot vibe.
304 for Trump in '16.
For comparison, Obama got 365 the first time around and 332 the second. Dubya got 271 in 2000 to just scrape home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男