Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If Russia refund the Alaska purchase, will there be enough funds to buy Greenland? It may also be worth looking into the Louisiana purchase at the same time.

I'm no optimistic about getting Putin to honour a sale made by the Russian royal family.

moorey

call me Mia
If polls are to be believed, only 3% of Americans actually think Trump won. While that’s still 3% too many, it suggests many people are just snowflakes mouthing off.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
If polls are to be believed, only 3% of Americans actually think Trump won. While that’s still 3% too many, it suggests many people are just snowflakes mouthing off.
I think we can agree the polls cant be trusted. As for the Poles... well, jury is still out

moorey

call me Mia
I think we can agree the polls cant be trusted. As for the Poles... well, jury is still out
True...though this one wouldn’t surprise me. That’s still 1m people completely separated from reality.
More concerning is 6% that don’t know who won. That’s an odd demographic.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What's happening now is exactly what I was afraid of with Mr Trump losing - the usualy hilarious feeds are now boring as batshit I personally can't wait for him to run again in 2024. MAHA! (make America hilarious again)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Trumpf is doing that on purpose, do nothing make it as bad as possible then he and the Grand Old Paedos spend the next 4 years criticising Biden for killing more Americans than he did.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
180k+ new infections and a president who only cares about Fox not lying for him any more.
It's no surprise when so many have been convinced by their orange leader that it's nothing to worry about. Medical professionals across the country must be extremely anxious about how the next couple of months will play out.

• Sad
Reactions: PJO

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It's no surprise when so many have been convinced by their orange leader that it's nothing to worry about. Medical professionals across the country must be extremely anxious about how the next couple of months will play out.
Judging by the spiralling infection rates I'd say it's about to start flirting with the Old Testament. They could well double their death toll by the end of Winter.