Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Oh yeah he's going to be just as repugnant on Twitter (with even more hypocrisy) but the big bonus is there won't be any need to actually pay attention to any of his verbal shite soon which will no doubt piss him off endlessly as being the centre of attention was pretty much the only thing he actually enjoyed about being President.

But yeah, it's going to be a really bumpy ride over there, the reports of people dying in a miasma of rage because they can't believe they're being killed by a virus they don't believe exists are pretty unsettling.
Well, dumb cunts dying of a highly infectious disease that they don't even believe exists..... That seems like darwinism in action to me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am a bit dissapointed. He had such despotic tendencies! I thought he might have given a really good push for outright tyranny! So bigly dissapointed.

moorey

call me Mia
Over 200k new infections yesterday, and 1000 people dying a week....but yeah, focus on petty fights and telling people what propaganda to swallow.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the orange shitstain is getting good vfm with those recounts. $3m well spent.

Would be good to see more coverage of the court room recordings of Trump's lawyers fighting all these results. Amazing how the threat of being dis-barred for lying to a Judge means even Giuliani will admit there's no evidence of any voter fraud.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I am a bit dissapointed. He had such despotic tendencies! I thought he might have given a really good push for outright tyranny! So bigly dissapointed.
I heard a great explanation of Trump that he's basically one part dictator, two parts dipshit. Why else would he be threatening voter fraud by mail in ballots for months yet not even bother to have a legal team ready to go to contest results in case he lost?

Even right now he has a great opportunity to recast the result (with actual facts) to his advantage. He could bow out claiming that he's single handedly left the Republicans in a great fighting position for the forthcoming mid-terms and 2024 election, (probably) kept the Senate, reversed the damage done in the 2018 midterms in the House of Reps and increased Republican voter turn out to levels not seen in decades, helping to seriously dent a lot of Democratic strongholds.

He could say all of that, right now, and wouldn't even be lying (much) but he's so blinded by narcissism and so fucking stupid he won't. If he was smarter he could have done a lot more damage.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I also think he lacked the right team of puppet masters to really achieve the dictator stage. Generally those who rise to such a position have a good team of invisible hands behind them, not always but generally.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I also think he lacked the right team of puppet masters to really achieve the dictator stage. Generally those who rise to such a position have a good team of invisible hands behind them, not always but generally.
He kinda did though, Bannon was certainly pulling all the right strings, but he also started outshining Trump and getting a little too much credit for the latter's success. That doesn't work so well for Trumpy so he had to go.

He also had the firepower of the gazillionaire Mercer family behind him, the Cambridge Analytica manipulation machine, the Murdoch Deathstar and the Russians and he still did his absolute best to shoot himself in the foot at every opportunity. Probably a very good thing he is such a dumbarse really.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You’re up Kamala!
She knows it too. If Joe insists on getting handy putting up Christmas lights on the second story roof or has to prune that big Apple tree and not one is going to stop him then it can only end in tears.

Those crack Secret Service Protection spook guys are more comfortable popping caps into Jihadi's instead of over catching Presidents falling off tall things.