Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
But...white peoples.
They like the feel of loaded automatic with the safety off too, y'know...

The conundrum is if you were a Trumpian doomsday pepper then would you leave your bunker in Idaho to go to the auguration with your weapons or stay put propping away which is your other love 3 metres down with a massive flat screen TV eating beans in case the Zombie hordes come while you aren't home.

moorey

call me Mia
They like the feel of loaded automatic with the safety off too, y'know...

The conundrum is if you were a Trumpian doomsday pepper then would you leave your bunker in Idaho to go to the auguration with your weapons or stay put propping away which is your other love 3 metres down with a massive flat screen TV eating beans in case the Zombie hordes come while you aren't home.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
A friend showed me a video on parler which appears to depict the orange shitstain inciting his fuckwits to stop the presidential innauguration on jan 20th.

the orange shitstain and its collaborators AND MURDOCH need to go to jail now.

I don't even want to put the link here. fuck this shit.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Who reckons there’s anything in Trump assuring his followers he won’t be at the inauguration, as a go ahead to launch a larger attack without fear of hurting him in the process. That was how Twitter read it, hence the permanent ban, and there’s others who have expressed similar concerns.
And the planned attack for the 17th...was anything significant about that date?
I think it's probably more to keep his base "energised" and excited that he'll be launching his 2024 re-election bid at the same time as Biden's inauguration (as has been rumoured). But given he's lost 99% of his abilities to organise and promote himself now I'm not sure how he can do that. Bet on a televised address soon...

PJO

in me vL comy
It would be the pinnacle of hubris to hold a re-election rally on Biden's inauguration day. So by Trump's standards we should expect that is what he would be doing.

Minlak

custom titis
Who reckons there’s anything in Trump assuring his followers he won’t be at the inauguration, as a go ahead to launch a larger attack without fear of hurting him in the process. That was how Twitter read it, hence the permanent ban, and there’s others who have expressed similar concerns.
And the planned attack for the 17th...was anything significant about that date?
So the reason used to finally ban Trump from Facebook and Twitter is the information he gave that he wont be attending - They took this as inflammatory and giving his people the go ahead that he wont be there to be injured.
Given that there was information came to hand that the mobs wanted to kill and or injure Mike Pence - I am super interested to see what happens now Pence and Biden will be in place together.
Although with the renewed focus on possible terror events I suspect the whole shebang will go off with out a hitch - maybe some small groups yelling.

moorey

call me Mia
So the reason used to finally ban Trump from Facebook and Twitter is the information he gave that he wont be attending - They took this as inflammatory and giving his people the go ahead that he wont be there to be injured.
Given that there was information came to hand that the mobs wanted to kill and or injure Mike Pence - I am super interested to see what happens now Pence and Biden will be in place together.
Although with the renewed focus on possible terror events I suspect the whole shebang will go off with out a hitch - maybe some small groups yelling.

View attachment 371323
His tweet was definitely interpreted by many on the extreme right as an ok to plan violence, whether he meant that or not. Also the other one about his followers never being silenced.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty