Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
dumb cunce doing dumb cunt things. IMO, It does show that the decades of Murdoch propaganda and conditioning is effective, as well as a large population of ignorant and gullible people feeding uncritically on online content composed of lies and misinformation.
Yep, It is a voluntary enlisting in someones cultish cheerleading army where the Commander In Chief doesn't give a damn about you. Meanwhile, you go off and get yourself in all sorts of stupid and give your lawyers that inevitably will turn up with little recourse to save you. Agreed that if the 'internet' or 'media' told you what you want to hear then it must be true and definitely helps to push the cart along.

I just don't care enough for politics and just prefer to watch the funny bits unfold regardless who does it :)

moorey

call me Mia
What did she do?
Tiff? Seems to me she came out vocally and on camera to support maga and the tRump train as soon as she thought it was in her social and financial interest. She had zero fucks until recently, and Don didn’t even follow her on Twitter until recently. It’s no secret he long refused to be seen publicly with her, thinking she was too fat and not good for his image.
Maybe I’m being too harsh on her. She certainly doesn’t need tRumps money any more, and now his brand is so toxic, I expect them to fall out again.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Trump isn't a good father and that's basically all there is to it, he was just a financial enabler for his kids that he treats unequally just like his parents did, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case.