Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Mitt Romney is as weak as any of them when the pressure is on. He’s in a safe electorate. He has, and will continue to lick trumps ass. There’s a few Republicans who made a name for themself threatening to turn against him, but never do when the pressure is on, or it counts.
Actually...Romney won't have done what he did without clear support from the Mormon community. Otherwise it would have been political and financial suicide for the remainder of his term. He's only got big balls because they are in someone else's hands and I'll wager Trump knows it - whether he cares is another matter.

moorey

call me Mia
Actually...Romney won't have done what he did without clear support from the Mormon community. Otherwise it would have been political and financial suicide for the remainder of his term. He's only got big balls because they are in someone else's hands and I'll wager Trump knows it - whether he cares is another matter.
It was purely about god. He swore an oath in the senate, and is genuinely religious enough to care about upholding that oath. It’s not principles or ethics. Just fear of god.
Didn’t stop the rest of the faux Christians from ignoring the evidence and backing trump.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The next american election will be won by Trump..... thus proving Mike Judge correct....

If he wins, the fat shite meat sock will donate 10 bucks to a koala refuge... If Trump loses, you all need to donate 10 bucks to liver_transplant.com.au

The pig will need it...

S

moorey

call me Mia
The next american election will be won by Trump..... thus proving Mike Judge correct....

If he wins, the fat shite meat sock will donate 10 bucks to a koala refuge... If Trump loses, you all need to donate 10 bucks to liver_transplant.com.au

The pig will need it...

S
That’s piss poor stakes. He’s losing, and I’ve bet @Zaf that I’ll ride a 29” orange if he wins.
Welcome to the high rollers table.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
That’s piss poor stakes. He’s losing, and I’ve bet @Zaf that I’ll ride a 29” orange if he wins.
The meat sock really, really really hopes that tangerine fuck stain gets rolled at that polls.... however.... Amerikans are fwarking .... well, hows does one put it nicely...

slightly dumber than a fwarking pig and the american electorial system is a fwarking joke... Lucky we have a hard core pray (prey) ing man in Scomo at the wheel...

what do you suggest are bigger stakes? Pics of the pig in a mankini???? Just remember, what has been seen can never be unseen....

S

moorey

call me Mia
The meat sock really, really really hopes that tangerine fuck stain gets rolled at that polls.... however.... Amerikans are fwarking .... well, hows does one put it nicely...

slightly dumber than a fwarking pig and the american electorial system is a fwarking joke... Lucky we have a hard core pray (prey) ing man in Scomo at the wheel...

what do you suggest are bigger stakes? Pics of the pig in a mankini???? Just remember, what has been seen can never be unseen....

S
Dear god no!

Sans mankini.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
You really are taking a bizarrely convoluted and self-flaggelating path to admitting that bigger wheels are better.

Just buy the damn thing.

stirk

Burner
There's some old orange bloke going about America patting pussycats that didn't want to be patted and that's just really a wrong thing to do and he ends up the President.

Poor old Bill got a jobby and exited stage left.

WTF!?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
It was purely about god. He swore an oath in the senate, and is genuinely religious enough to care about upholding that oath. It’s not principles or ethics. Just fear of god.
Didn’t stop the rest of the faux Christians from ignoring the evidence and backing trump.
God. And the leaders of the Mormon faith. What's the difference?

Romney is not stupid...he knows who can get him first.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
You really are taking a bizarrely convoluted and self-flaggelating path to admitting that bigger wheels are better.

Just buy the damn thing.
Buy what?
I have the bike.
I have the wheels.
Hmmmm, what’s orange and not a bike...

Haakon

Keeps on digging

S
Yeah that about sums it up. Shame, I really like America and have loved every trip there and met so many super nice people. But as a whole, the country is fucking nuts and largely doomed. Much like Australia.