Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It’s no secret why he’s so desperate to retain power. For once, it’s about more that ego.
I'd be surprised if Biden and the dems bothered chasing him. They would prefer that he was forgotten asap. They also know his creditors are waiting for their $400m of flesh.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Awww yeah, he's gonna struggle to stay out of jail for the rest of his life and probably be sent bankrupt (again) in the process given (apart from everything else) he personally guaranteed $400+ million in loans despite being told not too multiple times given that's how he was made bankrupt previously. So so stupid.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'd be surprised if Biden and the dems bothered chasing him. They would prefer that he was forgotten asap. They also know his creditors are waiting for their $400m of flesh.

Biden will probably take the high road, but too many people are too angry. You can't inspire and encourage that much rage and hatred without it coming back to bite you.

moorey

call me Mia
Biden will probably take the high road, but too many people are too angry. You can't inspire and encourage that much rage and hatred without it coming back to bite you.
Who says it’s all up to Biden? The president shouldn’t choose who to prosecute and who not. That’s part of the issue with Trump.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Who says it’s all up to Biden? The president shouldn’t choose who to prosecute and who not. That’s part of the issue with Trump.
That's what I meant, Biden has run a pretty high road so far avoiding all the legislative scuffles and leaving the bar fights to Pelosi and Schumer. He can continue that path as President while others set the rottweilers on Trump.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
The DoJ aren't beholden to the President (current incumbent notwithstanding). I'm sure they'll pursue if there's a solid case to be made.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical

Biden has his own crisis to deal with.....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Quick scan of that website and yeah.... absolutely no hidden agenda there. When reputable news sources start running the story I'll start worrying.

Also that laptop story has proven to be such bullshit that the NYPost couldn't even find staff to put their names to it. Also only credits two sources: Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani. As the former is currently being indicted for fraud and the latter is Trump's personal lawyer.... yeah.

moorey

call me Mia
Quick scan of that website and yeah.... absolutely no hidden agenda there. When reputable news sources start running the story I'll start worrying.

Also that laptop story has proven to be such bullshit that the NYPost couldn't even find staff to put their names to it. Also only credits two sources: Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani. As the former is currently being indicted for fraud and the latter is Trump's personal lawyer.... yeah.
I can't believe you gave it 30 seconds thought. Everyone knows the foreign disinformation campaigns underway, and I don't think there's a person outside Trumpworld...and even them....who thinks either story is legit. It's only a story because its a story.

Freediver

I can go full Karen

FFS, Natural News is about as bullshit a source as you can get.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
I can't believe you gave it 30 seconds thought. Everyone knows the foreign disinformation campaigns underway, and I don't think there's a person outside Trumpworld...and even them....who thinks either story is legit. It's only a story because its a story.
True, just like the trump collusion with Russia in 2016 was a disinformation campaign by killary/dems....

With Social Media companies censoring anything political now... Free Speech Is Dead

Party slander is par for the course in any government election....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
30 seconds of brief entertainment before I felt a migraine percolating. DID YOU KNOW THE ROTHSCHILDS AND SOROS COMBINED TO PATENT COVID-19 BACK IN 2015 SO THEY COULD CONTINUE THEIR CABAL OF EVIL JEWRY?
True, just like the trump collusion with Russia in 2016 was a disinformation campaign by killary/dems....

With Social Media companies censoring anything political now... Free Speech Is Dead

Party slander is par for the course in any government election....
Jesus are you just shit stirring or do you actually believe that? They're censoring news that is not news. It is not news because it is total bullshit.