Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Apropos of nothing, how do you feel about the riots over George Floyd before a verdict had been reached (or even a hearing scheduled)?
Oh you're still here. That's nice I guess. But you're using your time to throw a bit of casual whataboutism between the Head of Trump's legal team throwing around allegations with zero (I repeat; zero) evidence verses a worldwide reaction and condemnation to 8 minutes of video footage of someone being nonchalantly killed and the wider systematic problems it amply highlighted?

Weird flex but okay.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I think we need to listen to the current narrative to understand how maniacal they continue to be.
I get the impression that even if it's not an attempted coup, the orange shitstain's camp is frantically taking giant shits everywhere to try to poison the presidency and associated departments of state for the incoming administration.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I get the impression that even if it's not an attempted coup, the orange shitstain's camp is frantically taking giant shits everywhere to try to poison the presidency and associated departments of state for the incoming administration.
Exactly - that Giuliani video lays this out perfectly.

This one too: