Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Where the fuck have you been?! Do you know how late you are?!
@oliosky beat you to it and did it more succintly and with a clever reference to a contemporary example.
Every troll ever, beat you to everything.

Some of us ride, have families and work outside 4chan....occasionally.
Not reading back, but I'm sure it's been pointed out that regardless of the GOP run senate acquitting him...he was still impeached.

moorey

call me Mia
Why do you guys always have to attack the man?! I know my arguments are upsetting but I'm pretty sure the only person I've been outright insulting to the person with is Oddjob (and even then I prefaced it with why I felt I was justified in saying it), but I'm usually pretty good at keeping it to the what's been said, not WHO YOU ARE.
I own three bikes, all being ridden.
My partner is 37+2 with first child.
Full time student in exam period.
Not really sure /out/, /tg/, /k/ (actually, /k/ maybe in some threads...) and /vg/ really going to support the argument you're trying to make there, but I don't expect you to understand that.

Okay fair enough, the US uses it more as a statement of the indictment itself rather than the conviction. I got that wrong.
Snowflake Rightards;) You miss the irony that I have 50k of posts and am 'working' right now?

It's not semantics, he was/is impeached. You're usually the pedant for language and shit, I was just baffled that you disagreed he was impeached.

moorey

call me Mia
As I said.
I misunderstood the US convention of the word. Most other juristdictions that have impeachment, being "impeached" means you're found guilty in an impeachment proceeding. In the US, being "impeached" is akin to being indicted, not being convicted.

I got it wrong. And I did miss the irony. Truth be told, I never really thought vegans did any work.
Thank you. Now, if only Trump would also admit that everyting he has done for 4 years, err 74 years is also wrong.
Do you think telling people you're vegan all day just happens by itself?

moorey

call me Mia
Refer O.J and Regurgitator
I don't get your references, but I did love how Zaf cropped the part of Wikipedia right above that pic that expressly illustrated that Trump was impeached, but didn't/couldn't/wouldn't acknowledge it.
Anyhoo, he's admitted he was wrong. About everything ever

moorey

call me Mia
Fuck off, you rarely give cause to warrant it!!!
Even with this impeachment argument, you didn't explain why I was wrong, I went and re-read about impeachment and discovered my own misconception and then explained it.
Do I have to explain why it's smart to wash your hands after taking a shit? Some things are self evident. Also, vegans don'e shit.

moorey

call me Mia
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body addresses charges against a government official.[1] National legislations differ regarding the definition and consequences of an impeachment. In many countries, for example those in Latin America, "impeachment" refers to a definitive destitution; a president in these jurisdictions is therefore only considered "impeached" when he or she has been definitely removed from office. In the United States, on the other hand, "impeachment" refers to a previous step, that of the authority's indictment; a U. S. president impeached by the House of Representatives remains in power while charges are addressed by the Senate, and may be found not guilty.

This is dissolving into a pissing contest. Vegans don't piss btw.