Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, Randy along with James Woods, John Voight ad a few fully swallowed the Kool Aide. Randy is a cut above though, was always a bit unhinged, and has fallen right down the rabbit hole.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Speaking of, turns out this is a thing:

I'm sure it's all kinds of munted. Also, is Borat 2 the sequel? If not there really needs to be one.

moorey

call me Mia
Speaking of, turns out this is a thing:

View attachment 369699

I'm sure it's all kinds of munted. Also, is Borat 2 the sequel? If not there really needs to be one.
Dear god and woot....that's going to be epic.

You haven't seen Subsequent Movie Film? Do it now! Overall, not as good as the original, but the good parts are better. Bakalova is sublime. It might not age well given its subject matter, but being released just before Trumps demise, and just as Rudy went batshit 11, it was perfect.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, Randy along with James Woods, John Voight ad a few fully swallowed the Kool Aide. Randy is a cut above though, was always a bit unhinged, and has fallen right down the rabbit hole.
Just read the wiki on him...seems to have had a bunch of legal issues

moorey

call me Mia
  1. Where does his neck stop and the turkeys start?
  2. Did he name the turkey Donald J Trump before issuing it with all current and future pardons?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Anyone seen the Freedom 2020 hat they were spruiking?
  1. Eagle appears to be beheaded and clawless.
  2. It’s covered in pentagrams, not stars.
Who designs and approves this junk?
View attachment 369708
The same morons who produced and approved MURICAN PATRIOT TRUMP STANDS BY US MILITARY propaganda that featured images of Russian jets and AK-74s.

Actually perhaps that was deliberate.