Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
FFS it only took three minutes between me clicking on that link to read the story and my heart rate skyrocketing as I get sucked deep into the comments on the latest Sarah Huckabee shitpost. Twitter is a cesspit.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
FFS it only took three minutes between me clicking on that link to read the story and my heart rate skyrocketing as I get sucked deep into the comments on the latest Sarah Huckabee shitpost. Twitter is a cesspit.
Was that the one with her whinging about losing 50,000 followers due to Twitter doing some house cleaning and removing swathes of white supremacists and accounts supporting sedition?

Minlak

custom titis
I think the best bit of it all is the "Verified Citizen" option that most of the most radical took.
Verified Citizen required you to upload the front and back of your Drivers Licence to verify your identity.
Between this and the people being filmed losing their shit at airports when they discover they have been placed on no fly lists i am having a ball.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Between this and the people being filmed losing their shit at airports when they discover they have been placed on no fly lists i am having a ball.
Yeah they're pretty great; "I thought this only happened to darkies WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH." Fuck every last one of them, time to belatedly learn that actions have consequences.

Also enjoying screeching from Trumpies about freedom of speech and "how's Trump going to communicate with us naaaoooooow??"*

*hold a Press Conference. Except we all know how well he'll do there. I want McEnany to front another one just so we can see how much she's aged again in the last few days.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Parler are moving to Epik hosting, they manage the domains and hosting for many alt-right, far right and hate sites as well as gab.com

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am reading with interest and delight that some of the 'naughty people' may end up in a Federal prison for quite some time ...

In other news here is some analysis of the symbolism used - i must live in a fog .

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah , love just going to a bit of a sit down at the Capitol Building ... have you seen my tactical vest and that big bag of cable ties ....

Minlak

custom titis
yeah , love just going to a bit of a sit down at the Capitol Building ... have you seen my tactical vest and that big bag of cable ties ....

Honestly in "Merica" that is normal attire for a lot of these guys - they walk around all day in their "EDC" kit (every day carry) - and they see it as normal as they are prepared for anything - They would even go to Walmart let alone an organised coup.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
never read the comments ;)