Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
There's a significant difference between stability and explosive force. Yes he's unstable, but in a clichèd context of explosives = brainpower, he still doesn't have enough to blow his nose, or fart.... One and the same given how far his head is planted up his own arse. :p
Fine. He’s as stable as a shimano hub.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So this will reduce over mistrust of politicians and their processes? I can think of an easier idea...

Also it is a bit wierd that I just rock up and say who I am and vote.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So this will reduce over mistrust of politicians and their processes? I can think of an easier idea...

Also it is a bit wierd that I just rock up and say who I am and vote.
But there has been no known issues with it, but there are known issues with introducing ID laws. Same story as in the US.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But there has been no known issues with it, but there are known issues with introducing ID laws. Same story as in the US.
Perhaps my sarcasm wasn't clear? If politicians want to build confidence in them and the system, they could begin by acting with integrity and transparency rather than the dubious behaviour they generally exhibit and their love of closed doors, smoke, and mirrors. I wonder why ScoMo has suddenly decided to proclaim our existing system having been subject to voter fraud? Surely if such issues had been detected they would have made the news as an actual election was closing out? It seems he is picking up what Trump has been putting down.

But...it is unusual that come polling day I can just rock up and proclaim who I am unchallenged and case my vote. That is just an observation.