Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He’s got all his personal wealth well protected.
Unfortunately, all this only fuels the conspiracies that the ‘real news’ is being gagged by the deep state.
Yep, he knows he's about to lose some defamation cases and is trying to protect his wealth.

LPG

likes thicc birds

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
He got 3 conservative justices on the supreme court, and that's all that matters. Just think of all the unborn children he's saved. (And ignore the treason, fraud, lying, oh the lying, the racism, dog whistling etc etc etc.)

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
He got 3 conservative justices on the supreme court, and that's all that matters. Just think of all the unborn children he's saved. (And ignore the treason, fraud, lying, oh the lying, the racism, dog whistling etc etc etc.)

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Abortion would fix quite a few of their issues, post natal abortions.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
He got 3 conservative justices on the supreme court, and that's all that matters.
Yep, that will be his biggest legacy to the Republicans, they'll quietly ignore all the rest.

Also willing to bet they're going to quietly jettison him pretty soon and start shoring up DeSantis for 2024, given he's about to be forced to testify (i.e. lie in court) about his business / property assets and be charged with criminal proceedings in a few months for his role in the January 6 insurrection.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Yep, that will be his biggest legacy to the Republicans, they'll quietly ignore all the rest.

Also willing to bet they're going to quietly jettison him pretty soon and start shoring up DeSantis for 2024, given he's about to be forced to testify (i.e. lie in court) about his business / property assets and be charged with criminal proceedings in a few months for his role in the January 6 insurrection.
I would love to see him get entirely abandoned by the party and thrown under all the buses but I’m sure he will instead be afforded some level of protection and the chance to live out his days ‘tweeting’ into a vacuum in his own playground.

At this point, as long he just fucks off from public life, I’ll take it as a small victory. Anything on top of that is cream. Some form of criminal conviction would be amazing but i just can’t believe they would let that happen given it tarnishes the party as well as trump.