Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
a collection of quotes from last weeks(?) press briefing...:D
So we have the biggest economy, the greatest economy we have ever had, the highest employment numbers, the best employment numbers, best unemployment numbers, also, the best of everything.
….
What we inherited from the previous administration was totally broken, which somebody should eventually say, not only were the cupboards bare, as I say, but we inherited broken testing; now we have great testing.

Let me just say, very simply, I will put it very simply — the president of the United States has the authority to do what the president has the authority to do which is very powerful. The president of the United States calls the shots.
You're going to see. I don't want to tell you now, but right now, we have a very strong indication that we know pretty much, we have some good ideas.

Last edited:

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
It will be interesting to see how the far right fair with their "right to not lockdown" and a massive death toll that may ensue.
There's a lot of Americans that don't like being told what to do and most of them are Trump supporters. Their thoughts may change when their parents and grandparents are dying :oops:

moorey

call me Mia
I’m really concerned what Trump will do between November and January IF Biden’s faculties hold together and he wins the election. I’m equally concerned that Joe is talking about appointment republicans into his administration...hasn’t even ruled out a Republican for VP. Did he learn NOTHING from his time as VP were the Obama tried to be bipartisan, and the GOP used it against him?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I’m really concerned what Trump will do between November and January IF Biden’s faculties hold together and he wins the election. I’m equally concerned that Joe is talking about appointment republicans into his administration...hasn’t even ruled out a Republican for VP. Did he learn NOTHING from his time as VP were the Obama tried to be bipartisan, and the GOP used it against him?
I'm concerned about your wellbeing when Trump wins again and you have to ride a Specialized 29er....