Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So the upcoming election is going to be a decision between 2 old men with dimentia yeah?

And what's going on with Saudi Arabia? While I highly doubt there is going to be any actual outcome, very interesting to see the lawsuit progress.

Minlak

custom titis
Did I read something yesterday about Trump claiming the Spanish flu bought about an early end to world war 2 ??
I mean if that is right it was about 30 yrs early

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did I read something yesterday about Trump claiming the Spanish flu bought about an early end to world war 2 ??
I mean if that is right it was about 30 yrs early
Apparently it did. I guess you really need to look into the roots of WW2 and the flow on effect of WW1 in that process. Could you imagine how much longer WW2 might have gone on for if all those people hadn't been ill or died? And let's not understate the impact of the economic and resource burden it created. All of this really destabilized the axis Powers long before they rolled into Russia.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
That sounds like they were understating things to be modest.

Who are we backing for being his replacement in the family dynasty? Ivanka or jnr?
At this point it is just a lack of freely avalible time portal access that is stopping the pig from jamming that orange shit stains media spokesperson strigh....

pig... home, bed....

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Making the assumption Trumpy gets booted, I wonder how quickly Biden can uninstall all the cronies Trump has put in. Can Biden just wander up the White House steps and point to anyone Trump installed and tell them to bugger off and not come back?

I’m sure he’d have a blast doing that. Draw up a list. All the family members ‘get out’. The lawyers and aides ‘get out’. The DA’s, the USPS guy ‘get out’. Kayleigh Mac-er-face ‘get ou’

“How long have you need working here?” “3 years sir” “get out!”

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Making the assumption Trumpy gets booted, I wonder how quickly Biden can uninstall all the cronies Trump has put in. Can Biden just wander up the White House steps and point to anyone Trump installed and tell them to bugger off and not come back?

I’m sure he’d have a blast doing that. Draw up a list. All the family members ‘get out’. The lawyers and aides ‘get out’. The DA’s, the USPS guy ‘get out’. Kayleigh Mac-er-face ‘get ou’

“How long have you need working here?” “3 years sir” “get out!”
Depends on whether the position needs senate confirmation and the makeup of the senate. If it's a landslide, he could transition the cronies out in the first 100 days, assuming he has a list of replacements.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yes.

The US govt is full of political appointees who serve at the president’s behest. Basically all of the department secretaries, all US Attorneys (federal prosecutors), all of the White House positions etc. Many/most of them will quickly get the sack and be replaced with Biden appointees.

moorey

call me Mia
Here’s Biden’s nomination of superior candidates:

Haven’t seen any planned replacements, but:
1: He doesn’t strike me a cronyist.
2: At least he’d fill positions.
3: I think he recognises that others know more than him.
4: The muppets would still be an improvement. At least everyone knows people are pulling their strings.
For the record...I know you’re joking. Also for the record, I’m 1000 miles from being a Biden fan.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
@moorey beat me to it. The muppets would be a vast improvement. Even a sack of potatoes would be better.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk