Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
In office for 4 more years. I’ll still be bloody surprised if he isn’t.

Right wingers will win big in Germany’s next election, LNP will win our next one. Etc etc. It’s not stopping, it’s getting worse.

A big economic collapse from covid will only entrench them - people are scared and always veer to the right when economies go under, despite the right generally being responsible.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hmmm. The optimist and the pessimist.

I’m a bit like @Haakon (shudder). I’m a pessimist so I’m convinced he’ll connive a way to get back in.
Usually a pessimist is never disappointed. Except if you’re @Haakon then you’re always disappointed.

moorey

call me Mia
Hmmm. The optimist and the pessimist.

I’m a bit like @Haakon (shudder). I’m a pessimist so I’m convinced he’ll connive a way to get back in.
Usually a pessimist is never disappointed. Except if you’re @Haakon then you’re always disappointed.
It’s well known the Russians are working overtime on this, have substantial resources, and allegedly some very serious dirt on Trump.
However, I have faith in the people this time around, armed with better knowledge of what’s happening, despite 30% not caring.

Jpez

Down on the left!
It’s well known the Russians are working overtime on this, have substantial resources, and allegedly some very serious dirt on Trump.
However, I have faith in the people this time around, armed with better knowledge of what’s happening, despite 30% not caring.
Thinking logically you are correct and I do agree. However nothing that happens over there surprises me anymore. It’s beyond surreal.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Aka, you don’t believe your own statement.
I don’t know what to believe this time around. I do know that 2020 is not done with fucking with us...

I’d like believe it will work it for the better, but experience suggests otherwise.

But more seriously, there is still a whole lot of noise being made in the trump camps. It’s still really widespread I fear.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So it seems that while Trump was disembarking AF1 in Minnesota the speakers played "fortunate son" by Creedence.

Hahahahahahahahahaha give the personnresponsible many many kudos.
That is an awesome irony? I think that is irony. I'm open to other suggestions here though...? I wonder if trip picked that song? Fuck I hope so.