Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Fake news....he's said it is likely doctored...
Your temporarily multicoloured arse it is. Regardless, it puts him on the defensive and will reach a much larger audience than his pathetic Hunter ruse. Timing couldn't be better.

Speaking of, we're officially in a very weird place when social media is taking more care to avoid spreading disinformation than Murdoch's media empire....

moorey

call me Mia
I wish my arse had been doctored......also, it probably should have been doctored.

All the Trump team has to do is sew some doubt.......like the Comey announcement about investigating Clinton's emails did on election eve. That said, I think everyone's mind is made up now. Very few that haven't drunk the kool aide are likely too now, and those that already have, aren't likely to spit it out.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your temporarily multicoloured arse it is. Regardless, it puts him on the defensive and will reach a much larger audience than his pathetic Hunter ruse. Timing couldn't be better.

Speaking of, we're officially in a very weird place when social media is taking more care to avoid spreading disinformation than Murdoch's media empire....
Is censorship now called taking care ha ha
I don’t know how social media companies can sift through all the crap out there and decide what is fact vs what is fake without further consequence then leaving shit there and allowing it to be debated and debunked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

It must be fake news. The alliance for the defence of Trump is running strong, even in Australia! The article repeatedly asserts that Rude Rudy was, just tucking in his shirt...

"It includes a moment when Mr Giuliani is seen lying on a bed, tucking in his shirt with his hand down his pants and the young woman nearby."