Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He’s a funny man. Now dissing google because all the popular stories that a search returns are negative about him. No one want to read (or write) positive stuff about Trump so of course the search engine aren’t going to prioritise the unpopular stuff, that’s the way the search works.

Not to mention that fact checking probably rules out most of the positive stuff anyway. Positive Trunp stories are the real fake news.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Whenever I see this thread appear, I open it up, hoping to see his demise. Looking forward to that day, for sure.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s loomimg. Manafort’s second trial is going to implicate Trump further....though it seems he’s being trying to do a deal, despite Trump hinting at Pardon and praising for not being a rat.
Trump will walk away before being impeached (after Dems clean up in mid terms). Once he’s left, more criminal matters will see him in jail.
I said it months ago, the Stormy Daniels matter will be his initial undoing. Like Capone and tax.

moorey

call me Mia
His snubbing of McCain was appalling on so many levels. I had no time for the man as a politician, but he was a bonafide war hero, while Trump dodged service faking bone spurs and said that avoiding an STD was his own personal Vietnam.
He’s the pettiest man I’ve ever seen.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Here is hopefully a wild and out there scenario. What happens if Trump sees through his 4 year term. What do the republicains do then? Keep him on and campaign for a second term with him or admit that he was a fuckwit and find someone else in their wonderful pool of leaders?