Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Her position is solid:

It’s not us shutting the govt down, it’s the pres. If we give him what he wants, this will become his go to tactic. He has to own this.
I was expecting her to give him 1/2 the wall money at least...
60% of Americans think he’s the reason for the shutdown. How can it not be 99% after he said he would wear it and not blame the Dems. Approval rating is tanking by the day, but he genuinely seems to not give a fuck about the people effected. It distracts from his legal woes if nothing else.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
No fucks about consequences for people or the country whatsoever.
The fact that some Gov employees are turning up at food banks (probably by life choices they're living week by week) is fucking terrible.

This guy is undermining peoples lives now and he gives zero fucks about it...I really can't fathom how people still rally behind him.

^Shite.... Baldwin has him down pat

moorey

call me Mia
The fact that some Gov employees are turning up at food banks (probably by life choices they're living week by week) is fucking terrible.

This guy is undermining peoples lives now and he gives zero fucks about it...I really can't fathom how people still rally behind him.

^Shite.... Baldwin has him down pat
They problem is, much of what is being undone, won’t just go back to business when the government reopens.
Also, it’s no coincidence that FBI investigation and subpoenas are being delayed or abandoned while the FBI funding is on hold.
The constitution could never have foreseen a Chuntsticks like him in power.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I was expecting her to give him 1/2 the wall money at least...
60% of Americans think he’s the reason for the shutdown. How can it not be 99% after he said he would wear it and not blame the Dems. Approval rating is tanking by the day, but he genuinely seems to not give a fuck about the people effected. It distracts from his legal woes if nothing else.
Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

They problem is, much of what is being undone, won’t just go back to business when the government reopens.
Also, it’s no coincidence that FBI investigation and subpoenas are being delayed or abandoned while the FBI funding is on hold.
The constitution could never have foreseen a Chuntsticks like him in power.
The timing of the leak that he was being investigated as a Russian agent is interesting to me. Not to say that he is a witting agent, but the timing seems coincidental. Now look at how much the FBI is speaking out about how national security is being harmed by the shutdown.

The coast guard have been pretty vocal too.

moorey

call me Mia
Aaaaand he’s partially caved...but Ann Coulter (who arguably egged him into the shutdown) tweeted that he’s a wimp, so expect a flip.

Last edited: