Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whatever happened, I guarantee that Fox and Hannity had an influence on Trumps actions.
If so, it is welcome that they are finally using their influence for good instead of evil.

A few weeks ago Trump was saying that he didn't want a war. I think that if he feels he has been railroaded by those that do he will dig his heel in to remind everyone who wears the big boy pants. He also strikes me as the kind of fellow that thinks of his legacy a bit...constantly asking "what does it take to get a big gold statue of me built?"

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Jones initiated the altercation and pressed it far enough to warrant Jemison resorting a firearm to defend herself. She had time and opportunity to deescalate the situation, and didn't, which ended in the death of her unborn child (per the legal definition). There is a good reason Jemison is "walking free", because self defence is not prosecuted.
This is Dylan Voller levels of choosing a person to champion the cause.
The whole shitshow is scary, regardless of who you think is right.

Fucking guns again either way....

Haakon

Jones initiated the altercation and pressed it far enough to warrant Jemison resorting a firearm to defend herself. She had time and opportunity to deescalate the situation, and didn't, which ended in the death of her unborn child (per the legal definition). There is a good reason Jemison is "walking free", because self defence is not prosecuted.
This is Dylan Voller levels of choosing a person to champion the cause.
Upon reflection - fuck you... (with respect).

She may have started the fight, that’s irrelevant. Someone else killed her foetus.

Am watching the handmaids tale at present. This shit is the first step towards that sort of scary shit.

Haakon

No fuck you! She was being so aggressive someone had to resort to a firearm to defend themselves, and it's so cut and dry that person has been immediately let free by the constabulary without even potential of a trial on the shooting.

If you change inconsequential details about the entire thing, it plays out the same. If Jones were a man and the child was a bystander, "he" would be facing felony murder charges for actions, even unknowingly, resulting in a death in the progress of committing a violent crime.
Bullshit. No one “needs” to resort to killing someone with a fucking gun...

I doubt the weirder of that gun meant to kill a unborn kid, so they should only get manslaughter. But then again it wasn’t a person yet so maybe not.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
No fuck you! She was being so aggressive someone had to resort to a firearm to defend themselves, and it's so cut and dry that person has been immediately let free by the constabulary without even potential of a trial on the shooting.

If you change inconsequential details about the entire thing, it plays out the same. If Jones were a man and the child was a bystander, "he" would be facing felony murder charges for actions, even unknowingly, resulting in a death in the progress of committing a violent crime.
I don’t know this story at all. What colours were the people? Serious Q.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trumpy saves the world again. Goes to meet despot dictator on his own turf, showing the rest of us that Kimmee is really just a great bloke trying to get by. Meanwhile the Nth Korean scientists are again ruing they couldn’t produce enough of that untraceable poison that can be transferred by handshake and get it to lil Kim on time.