Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Hard to imagine no smoking gun when so many from his team already have powder burns. He’s just not smart enough to not have his fingerprints all over it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, that's right. And that's why there may not be a smoking gun, because he got others to do it for them and has dangled the prospect of a pardon in order to keep them on the team.

I think the real one to watch is Donny Jr. IF he gets indicted, what will Daddy do?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Trump is running scared though. You don’t run a campaign of distraction if you’ve nothing to hide.

moorey

call me Mia
Trump is running scared though. You don’t run a campaign of distraction if you’ve nothing to hide.
Well...it got him elected, and has kept him here long after anyone else would have been booted out for 1% of what he’s done.

The more facts that come out, the more his mindless base thinks it’s fake news and the Deep State o_O

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yep, and that's what makes it so dangerous.

They're not known for their peaceful resistance.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was it this thread or somewhere else that suggested that the first thing a dodgy dictator (president) does is discredit the media. Get supporters believing the media lie and you can then tell the masses anything you want, doesn’t matter if the media say otherwise once they are discredited.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Was it this thread or somewhere else that suggested that the first thing a dodgy dictator (president) does is discredit the media. Get supporters believing the media lie and you can then tell the masses anything you want, doesn’t matter if the media say otherwise once they are discredited.
The media are their own worst enemy in this regard. Would be a tough job to discredit the media any further than the circus we see today...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
#gaslighting

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So now what? I don’t really understand what just happened, but I guess his tweets are going to be annoying for a while...

moorey

call me Mia
No one else is being charged or indicted for collusion by Mueller....30 odd is enough. Trump thinks that means he’s in the clear. He couldn’t generally be indicted anyway.
The SDNY etc will pick up on criminal matters that were never part of Muellers investigation anyway.
The fact that Trump isn’t singing from the rooftops, indicates pretty damning findings, if you ask me. Whether it’s fully released to the public is another matter. If it isn’t, it’s a pretty strong indication of how bad it is for his administration, even if not him personally.

It was never The Russia stuff that was going to be his undoing anyway, IMHO.
Stay tuned.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I wonder how much they looked into Trumps finances. A lot of people expected them to find money laundering for Russians in there.

I find it a little strange that the people around Trump were doing so much lying if there was nothing to hide. And why was Trump so nervous about this report coming out and why did he fire Comey? Unless he actually truly believed that it was a politicised witch hunt out to get him, which may have been the case....., that he truly beleived it, I mean.

Either way, key to watch now will be the congessional committees and how they respond.

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t believe Mueller looked into that at all. Scope was very limited. I believe that’s in the hands of SDNY and others.

safreek

He won, they lost, simple.
Now can Hillary stop crying ;) and her pack of spoilt media tarts :eek:
Shit, did I just say all that aloud or did I just think it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So much lying, so much cash, so much gaol time...something was happening. Will much information about it all be revealed? I don't think so.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
“America is the greatest place in the world” Donald Trump. Just played on the tv news. He obviously thinks it is great because he can do what ever he wants and get away with it and still be president.