Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A source familiar with the event told the outlet it was "just a terrible Google search mistake", and that an audiovisual aide for the conservative student group was fired as a result.”
I think they meant that the prank was successful and the AV aide will be getting free drinks for life.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven’t heard the response to the latest mass shooting, but just as well Trumpy is building that wall to keep all the shooters in.

They won’t learn.

moorey

call me Mia
Trump claims he was right there with the first responders at 9/11. He’d also previously claimed he was in New Jersey witnessing Muslims cheers as the towers fell.
11,120 verified lies and counting.
Actual footage of his press conference.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
11,120 verified lies and counting.
11k lies, that are verified. What about all the other ones?

Its probably easier to count the times he has told the truth.

Im not pro guns, but surely the best thing for the USA would be a bullet for el presidente

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Im not pro guns, but surely the best thing for the USA would be a bullet for el presidente
Nooooooooo...that would just make him a martyr for the stupid that follow him. Could you imagine if those militia were motivated? I think a public and obvious mental break down, hopefully with the public support of his family (I know...unlikely) to ensure an easy transition, a brief and ineffective pence Presidency, and a change of governement at the next election.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yeah, na... we may want it, but we don’t want him shot. We need #46 to have the guts to allow #45 to do some serious time... the overalls would match his hair, and the message may make the world a better place.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nooooooooo...that would just make him a martyr for the stupid that follow him. Could you imagine if those militia were motivated? I think a public and obvious mental break down, hopefully with the public support of his family (I know...unlikely) to ensure an easy transition, a brief and ineffective pence Presidency, and a change of governement at the next election.
I guess you are right. It’s too late for a bullet. Need to unwind everything he’s done with a reasoned and practical approach for the best revenge - while he is watching.

Thing is, unlike other dignified presidents he won’t go away quietly with tail between legs.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I highly recommend watching The Great Hack on Netflix (or your favourite torrent site). All about Cambridge Analytica - scary stuff.

Makes it hard to escape the idea Trump will win it again because they will be employing the same approach.

moorey

call me Mia
And McConnell refuses to do even the most basic measures to prevent it. He is corrupt as fuck, and it works for him having Russian intervention.