Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Slightly related, I once got pulled into the directors office and given a warning for calling one of the members of the sales team stupid...I asked how I'm being pulled up for something that's a dead set fact and he laughed and said something along the lines of we know but you can't say that out loud.

PS: I'm nothing like the orange buffoon we're talking about.

PPS: Shit, just done it again.

moorey

call me Mia
This one is just creepy... Equal blame on the sycophant uncle.

He was asked by the community not to attend. He still did. After his hospital visits, all he talked about was how much they loved him. Barely mentioned the massacre.
Then when Biden talked about the victims, he tweeted it was ‘sooo boring. You won’t get coverage and clicks with that speach’ (Paraphrasing..only slightly)
Literally the worst human.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trump =Fact stranger than fiction.
5 years ago you wouldnt have believed that a President could act like such a brat.
He has degraded the office for all time.
I wonder if Americans will seek to change the immunity situation of the position to prevent this kind of shame perpetuating in the future?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I wonder if Americans will seek to change the immunity situation of the position to prevent this kind of shame perpetuating in the future?
No way Republicans would allow that to happen. Illegal activities and shameless corruption are at the core of their modus operandi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
I like the Colbert opening burns on Trump, it's a quick and comical catch up on the crap he's spurted in the last day and man does he spurt crap.

He's unhinged.