Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I look forward the Limited News coverage of that...
They are a bit of a regular thing around here - left leaning populace in the world's key coal port...we had one recently near one of my work sites. There was a reasonable turn out and not very much media attention, if any.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can trust his content brings up topics utterly worth discussing & thinking about.

He’s on the right side of stupid in this country’s thinking...and fuck me there are a lot of people on the wrong side of stupid.
If only we were on the far side of crazy.

John U

MTB Precision
You can trust his content brings up topics utterly worth discussing & thinking about.

He’s on the right side of stupid in this country’s thinking...and fuck me there are a lot of people on the wrong side of stupid.
Voting for good policy is where it's at. Throw away your old allegiances and vote for good policy (if you can find it).

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Voting for good policy is where it's at. Throw away your old allegiances and vote for good policy (if you can find it).
There was a lot of good policy on offer last time. But it required people to recognise it, and there was little sales being done for it.

Against a vicious and relentless back drop of constant lies it didn’t stand a chance and people voted for no new policies, and a continued round of demonstrably vile and damaging ones.

Labour needs its head kicked, im still so pissed off with them for not making an effort in countering the LNP con job...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I think they tried to channel the Daniel Andrews Victorian "friendly" election approach to the national campaign, but were far too half-arsed about it and just ended up looking like they didn't have a plan.

Still staggers me how people who are smart enough to figure out the fear tactics and lies just willingly buy into them because it's easier than any actual effort/change.

Haakon

Hmmm... Wonder if I should be changing flights now to not be flying through the UAE in a couple of weeks....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't worry. We will have the oil well back up and running soon enough. Will there be an outright war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Haakon

Don't worry. We will have the oil well back up and running soon enough. Will there be an outright war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?
Depends if either of them are silly enough to take trump seriously (doubt it), or use his idiocy as an excuse for doing something they want to anyway (likely).