Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Absolutely not. Say these words to yourself and see how absurd they sound “another govt tried to steal a couple of nuclear weapons from America..., at a time when they were the most watched nation on earth”.

The chances are infinitesimally minute.
Glad to hear it. Sound s bit chaotic for my tastes though around there...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Again?

That is even more pathetic than some of the stuff I wrote in grade 3.
Good sir this indignation can't stand. I challenge you to a bout of fist-e-cuffs post class time, behind the lavatories. Best you bring a second because I intend with full purpose to fuck your shit up.

moorey

call me Mia
The used car salesmans' guide to world diplomacy.

Shirley there are aids whose sole job is to draft these sorts of things properly, so a lobotomized gerbil only has to scribble on the bottom.
I think they’ve decided to give him rope, rather than help out then be blamed/for it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Good sir this indignation can't stand. I challenge you to a bout of fist-e-cuffs post class time, behind the lavatories. Best you bring a second because I intend with full purpose to fuck your shit up.
It took me weeks to be able to sit down last time.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think they’ve decided to give him rope, rather than help out then be blamed/for it.
Certainly seems that way. When he first got elected seemed he had unconditional support from his cohort. Slowly they are moving away (not quickly enough though) and letting the world know about some of the crazy behind the scenes stuff too.

moorey

call me Mia
Certainly seems that way. When he first got elected seemed he had unconditional support from his cohort. Slowly they are moving away (not quickly enough though) and letting the world know about some of the crazy behind the scenes stuff too.
People are realising they will need a life/career post Trump. I don’t think (mostly) that they found a conscience or sense of national duty.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
People are realising they will need a life/career post Trump. I don’t think (mostly) that they found a conscience or sense of national duty.
They're trying to manufacture a get out of gaol free card....."I obviously wasn't involved in this, why would I have fulfilled the subpoena, if I was complicit?"

Definitely what those two cockholes, Bolton and Sondland are up to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Bolton particularly is an utter chunt...but definitely wants Trump stink off his fingers so as not to ruin his next corporate or lobbying gig.