Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
I’m gobsmacked Trump managed to say something appropriate about a fierce rival...albeit one who just died...he still usually can’t help himself. Definitely didn’t write that, he knows it would have cost him millions of black votes.
LTIH crossover. Elijah Cummings dying.

Edit. LTIFH. His fans more concerned that Trump tweeted about it before Obama.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
These dickheads are farked.....

Mulvaney straight out admitted that the aid was stopped until investigation into Bidens and the Magical Mystical Server at a press conference.

"It happens. Get over it, people."

The Whitehouse is doing a better job at the impeachment than the useless Democrats.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
‘My God… what… have… I… created?

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll never forget sitting in a bar with a bunch smarmy 20somthing yo advisers to Joe Hockey going on about what a hero Reagan was to them... The little fuckwits were not even born when he was around!
Rapist, philanderer, liar, greedy, corrupt, impressionable, mentally unstable, insane wife....can see why Republicans worship him still.