Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
So...Hillary is officially cleared over the emails.

Fuck, I’m scared she’s going to run for 2020. For the love of god, no!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So...Hillary is officially cleared over the emails.

Fuck, I’m scared she’s going to run for 2020. For the love of god, no!
According to some words on a website I've forgotten, she'd "be interested to run if approached."

The only good thing to come out of that would be the rage stroke the orange one would have in response, although you might not notice any difference.

moorey

call me Mia
According to some words on a website I've forgotten, she'd "be interested to run if approached."

The only good thing to come out of that would be the rage stroke the orange one would have in response, although you might not notice any difference.
No. She’d lose to him again. She’s the only person on the planet who could. Aside from Biden.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No. She’d lose to him again. She’s the only person on the planet who could. Aside from Biden.
But they are both connected to really popular presidents and we'll established members of the political system...surely they'd be awesome choices! Sigh...

moorey

call me Mia
In the midst of the impeachment hearing, don’t forget to celebrate Roger Stone being found guilty on all accounts of lying to Congress.
Faces up to 50 years, and while 2-5 is likely the most he'll get (unless he starts intimidating witnesses and defying gag order again), Trump isn’t sounding like pardoning him any time soon. Too obsessed with his own fate and the damage that could do him at the moment.
There are few bigger chunts in the US. This belongs more in LTIL.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The Australian “news” paper still living in an alternate universe. No idea what the article says but I can guess...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So what’s the deal with the pardons? I don’t know enough about military justice systems, but it feels like he over rode a system and not for the better...

moorey

call me Mia
So what’s the deal with the pardons? I don’t know enough about military justice systems, but it feels like he over rode a system and not for the better...
He think it makes him look strong and supportive. It shows he has no clue, and has directly undermined the military justice system, sending a horrible message.
Also, it’s ‘look! A squirrel!’, typical attempt at distraction.

In a week, if there’s backlash, he will tweet that Obama and Hillary were the ones who actually did it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
He think it makes him look strong and supportive. It shows he has no clue, and has directly undermined the military justice system, sending a horrible message.
Also, it’s ‘look! A squirrel!’, typical attempt at distraction.

In a week, if there’s backlash, he will tweet that Obama and Hillary were the ones who actually did it.
But are the guys involved actually guilty of war crimes? I’ll have to do some research... Where's @johnny I feel like he’d know.

moorey

call me Mia
2/3 are cut and dry.
One found guilty of murder already. One has confessed to murder. One posed with an executed man, and texted inappropriately about it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
2/3 are cut and dry.
One found guilty of murder already. One has confessed to murder. One posed with an executed man, and texted inappropriately about it.
Yikes... The military itself has to be pissed their justice system got over ruled... Given Fox News is treating them like wronged heros, I assumed something dodgy had gone down.

John U

MTB Precision
2/3 are cut and dry.
We have moved into an era where it’s ok to deflect attention from your fuck ups by doing something like pardoning a convicted murderer. Not too long ago even attempts at this kind of action would have signified the end of any political career.