Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
You know what? I no longer care if Trump gets re-elected.

He’s not a snake in the grass like the rest of them.

Politics really is a mug’s game.
So wrong. The revenge he will seek after the impeachment hearing, let alone if he’s re-elected, will make this term look sane.

Not sure how you can think he’s not a snake. Everything he does is to undermine others and benefit himself. Tell me how I’m wrong?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So wrong. The revenge he will seek after the impeachment hearing, let alone if he’s re-elected, will make this term look sane.

Not sure how you can think he’s not a snake. Everything he does is to undermine others and benefit himself. Tell me how I’m wrong?
He's too dumb to have a plan.

He acts impulsively, without hiding anything.

I'm sick & tired of waiting for decent leaders to turn up. Ardern excepted.

May as well get what we deserve.

moorey

call me Mia
He's too dumb to have a plan.

He acts impulsively, without hiding anything.

I'm sick & tired of waiting for decent leaders to turn up. Ardern excepted.

May as well get what we deserve.
I never said he had a plan. He’s too dumb to plan.
You don’t need a plan to enact terrible revenge.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I never said he had a plan. He’s too dumb to plan.
You don’t need a plan to enact terrible revenge.
While ever trump is acting impulsively, constantly lying and backflipping, spitting out conspiracies and all the other crazy stuff he is enabling all the other whack jobs to get away with equally crazy stuff. Having him as a ‘leader’ can never be a good thing.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Quite agree -in many ways we are entering a new Dark Age after the collapse of The Roman empire this time the collapse of democracy.
If the 70s was the Renaissance/ Age of Enlightenment then we are now going backwards.
It happened in germany after the 1st WW people went back to simplistic solutions , tribalism, folklore over science, polaristaion USSR had Stalin . USA isolationism.
In the internet age it can happen much faster and Australians are naturally conservative, so yeah you get what you sow..
Dumb dumbs elect dumb dumb fascists.

moorey

call me Mia
For those now following, the Republicans blocked any witnesses being called to testify at the Senate impeachment hearing, while Trump compiled a team of TV lawyers.
Democrats made a watertight case for his guilt regardless, on the 2 articles of impeachment.
Trumps defence had final rebuttal yesterday, and his stupid lawyer stated that he can’t be convicted, citing lack of evidence, because the hearing had not heard from a single witness with first hand knowledge of Trumps misdeeds....particularly all those who offered to testify or were subpoenaed, and blocked.

GOP senators won’t cave on him, and he won’t be removed, but fuck me, when this all comes out in the wash later, it’s going to be pretty clear what happened during his term.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
For those now following, the Republicans blocked any witnesses being called to testify at the Senate impeachment hearing, while Trump compiled a team of TV lawyers.
Democrats made a watertight case for his guilt regardless, on the 2 articles of impeachment.
Trumps defence had final rebuttal yesterday, and his stupid lawyer stated that he can’t be convicted, citing lack of evidence, because the hearing had not heard from a single witness with first hand knowledge of Trumps misdeeds....particularly all those who offered to testify or were subpoenaed, and blocked.

GOP senators won’t cave on him, and he won’t be removed, but fuck me, when this all comes out in the wash later, it’s going to be pretty clear what happened during his term.
All US politics is a sham. There are no good guys. I don't see the point in paying attention.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Not true.
Sanders is a good guy. Has been for 40 years on the record.
It may not interest you, but it will effect you.
It won't affect us in any way that watching will change. Sanders is a millionaire with multiple property holdings. I doubt his sincerity.